Sabado, Enero 26, 2013

why Prof.Globio????





HIGHLY QUALIFIED!
Graduate of Master of Science in Information Technology from a reputable University.
Full Professor of Far Eastern University Department of Information Technology.
Engaged in Extensive IT Research in the university.
Thousand of Hours of Industry Immersion and Experience
Over 4000 hours of IT Training in the IT Industry all over the Philippines.
Over 5000 hours of Experience as a Resource Person in various capacities in several companies and universities all over the Philippines.
NO PRE STUDY NEEDED!
Unlike other training centers,that require you to have a previous knowledge prior to attending the bootcamp so you can follow the discussion, my bootcamps or traiining are specifically designed for people with zero knowledge on courses being offered.
FULLY CUSTOMIZED TRAINING MATERIALS!
I make my own training manuals (not just photocopies of textbooks!) that will help you on the duration of the training and certification process itself, and will also serve as your "real world cheat-sheet" to help you in developing real programs.. 
That's what training is for? right?
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
I stand behind the quality of my teaching.I make sure that the students learn and understand what I promise.
GET MORE THAN WHAT YOU PAID FOR!
I don't limit myself to only what I teach, learn tools of the trade, that helps programmers do their day-to-day jobs with ease.
Take home not just the training manual, but a lot of other learning materials with you. And I give it for free!
POSITIVE FEEDBACK FROM PREVIOUS CLIENTS
My satisfied clients expressing gratitude affirmative testimonials about the training. Please click here to see the feedback. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento